Friday, August 3, 2018

Watercolor - Chatty Squidgy

Hello!

Today I thought it would be fun to build a scene using the stamp Chatty Squidgy card kit.

This is another way to you can use your stamp from the kit.
You could make a wall hanging or cut it out and make another card.

I stamped the image with VersaFine Onyx Black ink.
This ink is waterproof.
Then I hand drew the fireplace and chair on with a pencil.

Heather's Hobbie Haven - Watercolor - Chatty Squidgy

I hope you will give it a try and if you do I'd love to hear what you thought.

If you are interested in watching me paint.
Watch below or in HD over on YouTube.

Subscribe to my channel and click the notification bell so you don't miss any future videos


For a full list of supplies see below.

Thanks for stopping by.
Happy Coloring!


Supplies
I really appreciate you shopping with me!

If I used something and I no longer have it in the store I will link to an affiliate below
at no cost to you.

1 comment:

Scrappin' Playground of Dreams said...

This turned out soooo adorable Heather!! I love the "scene" you created!!